Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Book [ ! ]

hello everyone!!! I hope that all of you are having a great march break so far...and if you have to work then I am deeply sorry for you :). It must suck. Anyhow, I have just started a new book on friday. I have not had alot of time to read it lately, but I'm on page 40 and I am likeing it so far. This certain book is called Uglies by Scott Westernfeld. If any of you fellow bloggers have read this book...what did you think of it. Please NO SPOILERS!!! I would like to finish it, because I am likeing it so far...does something really bad happen. Again please no spoilers...even if one of your friends, family members or co-workers have read it, what did they think of it. Was it a waste of time??? Please comment on this post telling me what you think or what you have heard about it. It is a Young Adult novel, from which I barrowed from my school library. Thanks so much blogg buddies!!! :)

No comments: