Friday, March 13, 2009

song of the day ;D [ ! ]

These are some of the songs to the soundtract of my life ♥

"So give me all your poison And give me all your pills And give me all your hopeless hearts And make me ill You're running after something That you'll never kill If this is what you want Then fire at will " - Thank You For The Venom ~ MCR

"I was losing myself to somebody elseBut now I seeI don't wanna pretendSo this is the end of you and meCause the girl that you wantShe was tearing us apartCause she's everythingEverything I'm not." - Everything I'm not ~ The Veronicas

"It's a state of bliss, you think you're dreamingIt's the happiness inside that you're feelingIt's so beautiful it makes you wanna cryIt's a state of bliss, you think you're dreamingIt's the happiness inside that you're feelingIt's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry." - Innocence ~ Avril Lavigne

MORE TO COME!!!

No comments: