Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bookworm Award


No one gave me this award but I thought that it would be fun to do so hear we go...

Open the closest book to you, not your favorite or most intellectual book, but the book closest to you at the moment, to page 56.

Write out the fifth sentence, as well as two to five sentences following there.

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

I didn't even have time to close my eyes. Just before I heard the shattering crunch of the van folding around the truck bed, something hit me, hard, but not from the direction I was expecting. My head crack against the icy blacktop, and I felt something solid and cold pinning me to the ground.

I have to tag 5 people...hear it goes...

Books by TJBaff

Ask Anna

I'm sorry I don't fallow anyone else :( I would like to though...

No comments: