Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Quote From A Brainiac♥


Ok I just made this up so please bear with me...

What you have to do is to find the book that is closest to you.

Ok now pick a number between 1 and how ever long your book is...

Mine is 481 so from 1 to 481.

I pick 123. Go to that page...

Now find the first piece of dialogue on that page.

Type the dialogue until it stops. That's your quote!!!

Also make sure that you skip all of the "he said's" and such...

Hears mine:

"Not to much. But when I get my car finished I can go up as much as I want - after I get my license."

~Jacob Brown , Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

Now choose someone to tag that has the same love of books that you do...

Books by TJBaff


There you go...have funn with it!!!

3 comments:

Luanne said...

I love your template - the colours are great coloured lady! Welcome to the blogosphere!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your blog! Looking good!

The Randomest [ ! ] said...

thanks ;)